- Do you wish you had taken more notice when your parents and grandparents told you stories about their past?
- Do you worry about what will happen to the information that you hold on your family history after you have died?
- Would you like to have a way of recording your family tree so that it will outlast you and be easily accessible for your children and grandchildren?
- Would you like to find out more about how your ancestors lived and maybe make connections with distant cousins?
- Do you have photos which you would like to include in your family tree?
All this and more will be covered in the four weeks of our Genealogy course.